Easter Song! Easter Song!

Hah!

All around great. Gotta love Jesus.

And for those saying Jesus was born on the 25th (Christmas), you all don't have a clue. I know you weren't trying for this but most scholars believe that he was born anywhere from March to October; the bible says shepards were in the field. This only occurs during those months. We only celebrate Christmas on the 25th because the church wanted to compete with other already established pagan rituals. It could very well be that Jesus' birthday is around this time.

The Busy BumbleBee The Busy BumbleBee

I Liked It

It wasn't something that you find laugh out loud funny, more of a cute kind of funny. It had a fun style to it that made it interesting to watch and the song was catchy.

Just wish there was a bit more variety or less length to it.

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

Haha Wonderful

Beautifully animated. Great humor, although I've never seen the movie from which the song comes.

I wish you would have drawn the earth instead of using a stock photo. Really my only complaint and I know that it's being a bit picky; just detracts a bit from the presentation for me I suppose. My only other complaint is the sound quality - but I'm not sure if that could have been helped.

The menus were extremely well done too. And the ability to turn on and off subtitles mid-movie is great.

Overall 10.

TheFallenPriestess: Kikyo TheFallenPriestess: Kikyo

I liked A Confession more.

The animation on this was great. But, I'm not a big fan of the whole Japanese anime thing. The stories are always a predictable hero based fantasy combined with a vein of love story. Plus there's this whole fanbase surrounding them that is a bit strange. What with the costumes and such.

Seven in style because it's not really your own.

What ever happened with that confession?

Du Hast + Rodents Du Hast + Rodents

Great Music Video

I loved this; and I'm not a fan of Rammstein.

It sync'd perfectly. The subtle effects you put in there to create drama, like the shaking of the screen at parts with low bass, were beautiful. And the camera pans and zooms kept my attention. Plus the characters were very well defined.

Monothematic Monothematic

Amazing.

Quite an amazing piece. It all flowed beautifully. Great story and animation. Powerful message.

Simply great.

Leave It To Bush #003 Leave It To Bush #003

Amazing

This is far and large the most creative, humorous, and beautifully rendered animation I've seen in quite some time.

"The Mustache Contest" "The Mustache Contest"

This is Great

When I saw this a few weeks ago I was blown away by how awesome it was. There's a clear storyline, great voice acting, wonderful graphics, and a fantastic style.

Glad this made front page.

Sad, Sad Little Toilet Sad, Sad Little Toilet

Hahaha

Fucking hilarious.

The art was a bit crude, but it got the job done. Animation was smooth. Concept was awesome. Song was appropriate and funny.

-conflictROCKET- -conflictROCKET-

Thrice

Is fucking awesome.

The animation was smooth and the style was pretty neat. Love Deadbolt. You lost some points on interactivity because when I went to replay it the sound didn't play again.

Overall a nice little short.

x3rxes responds:

What a silly mistake i made. Just close the window and listen to it again. Im sry im not perfect. Thx for the positive review tho.